Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More pics

This is me at Discover to Recover...I let a boy named Peter play with my camera and he took this photo.
This is Lucy, Amlango's sister, from the previous picture. She's been wearing this same adorable dress all week. Lucy and her friend, Ester, have been carrying each other over their shoulders all week for fun, and today Ester tried putting me over her shoulder:)
Here is a pic of me, Richard (Freda's husband) and Allison at the Health Clinic. Richard told us he tries to walk the property (over an hour walk) every day...incredible.
Here is Amlango, Ajix, Alice, and Dorcas...making funny faces. These are the girls I met at the "girls house" our first night here.
I just had to include a picture of the property surrounding Sister Freda's clinic. It was incredibly beautiful.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are fantastic! You are getting to see so many beautiful things and meet so many interesting people! So cool.

Post a Comment