Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pictures!

This is me, Kevin, and Shaban at Purpose Driven Academy
Here is David laying on my lap at "House 3" The first day I met David, I played this game where I shook his hand way too long and wouldn't let go...He now does it every time I see him:)
This is a pic of me and a little girl named Irene
How adorable is she? She is sister's with Lucy Ajix, and Amlango from the other pics
Here is a pic of the house we stay in...I figured I'd add it because I always want to know where someone is staying exactly...So, if you're anything like me-here you go:)
Okay, here is me cracking up riding a Piki-piki (or piggy-piggy as I've called it all week) That's Elisha driving, me in the middle, and Allison behind me. I've only rode on it twice and I've laughed hysterically both times...it's a great mixture of fun and tad scary.

1 comments:

katy said...

Bre~Love,love,love, the pictures and updates, praise God for the ray of light you bring to these delightful children! I want to ride the piki-piki,the picture above is priceless! We miss you and your sparkly smile! ~katy

Post a Comment